Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day little apple!

While your father and I are usually totally against the over commercialized holiday that is V-Day, we actually halfway celebrated. He got me prenatal massages, which I cannot wait to use in a few weeks!!!!! I got him a box of chocolates, lame I know, but we are saving money for your little butt.

We went to dinner with my parents and Gam's whole tennis team and all they wanted to talk about was you, which is fine with me because I love talking about you. However, lately you have been giving me migraine headaches and I really don't appreciate it. They hurt a lot and are horribly annoying. Sad as it is, I would probably take throwing up over the migraines.

In other news, we booked an appointment at a place in Brandon called Meet the Baby and on March 3 at 11 a.m., we will get to see you in all your glory in 3D/4D and black and white. I really do hope you cooperate and let us see if you are a boy or girl because we have a whole party planned around you showing us your goods. The place is really neat, we are brining both grandparents and all of our siblings and they project the U/S on a 100" screen. I am so excited to finally see you again! I will be almost 18 weeks when we see you. Bonus, we will get to see you AGAIN at 20 weeks when the doctor tells us again what you are because we are not canceling an appointment that insurance will cover :) Just don't show us a penis one day and then make us realize it was just your cord and you're really a girl!

I also had my first ever dream about you a few weeks ago and you were a boy! Not sure how accurate the dreams are, but it would be cool if it was right!

Love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment