Monday, February 27, 2012

15/16 Weeks

I didn't realize I was so behind on this, my bad!

I really don't have much to update. I think I've felt you move a few times, but everyone says its just gas. So I'd appreciate if you gave me a swift kick so I know it is you!

The headaches are still happening, thanks for that. Otherwise we have been doing pretty good. We've bought a few more maternity outfits because as you get bigger, so does my waist line.

In five days we get to find out what you are and we seriously cannot wait! We tried to really nail down a middle name for our boy and girl name, but we ended up back at square one with four middle names for each. Not a productive day.

We still crave grape tomatoes like nobody's business and surprisingly, the pickle monster has subsided for the time being. I made invitations for your gender reveal party and I'm pretty proud of them. We have this really neat idea of how to tell people if you are a he or she and no it doesn't involve and cake or cupcakes. I'm more creative than that, or well, your Aunt Lauren is  :)

The other day your dad called you a her and now I've decided that's probably what you are, even though I had a dream about you being a boy. I just can't wait to find out so we can go shopping and put your nursery together! I have so many ideas, but really nothing is organized in my brain. I'm sure its going to take both sets of grandparents to help me decide on a theme and such. I'm REALLY bad about making decorating decisions.

A lot of people keep wavering about what you are. The other day I craved a bologna sandwich (which is weird in itself) and everyone was like oh its a boy! And then I posted about a banana split and those very same people were like, oh I change my mind, its a girl. Those people be cray.

This past weekend we went to gam's tennis tournament and shopped for the party. We really didn't do anything too exciting, except get pulled over!

Here's the story: your dad and the Lloyd's were all drinking at the tennis thing so I of course was the DD. On our way home we decided to stop at a liquor store for Tom. I was sitting in front of a restaurant so I turned my lights off to be nice to people inside. Well as we start going along we pass three cops and they looked at me really weird. I told Lauren, "If I get pulled over I am going to name drop to get out of a ticket." And Lauren says OMG he's pulling you over! As I see lights in my rear view mirror Lauren starts say its because Tom doesn't have is seat belt on (Uncle Tom is a Yankee and thinks seat belts in the back seat are optional. He is SO wrong).

So the officer comes to my window and says, could you please roll your back window down, your tint is dark and I don't like to be surprised. Then he says, "Ma'm did you know you are driving with your lights off?" HAHAAHHAAHA He let us go, but I totally pulled the dumb blonde card, "Oh I forgot to turn them back on after we were parked at Mojo's (which is a bar!). Long story short I didn't have to name drop and I will never turn my automatic headlights off again! It did make for an interesting night :)

I also had another appointment last weekend  your HB was in the 160's. Your Aunt Lauren is convinced you are a girl. We shall see in five days!

I will be sure to post pictures when after the party!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. & if your not a girl your auntie Lolo will be SHOCKED, but I will not be disappointed if you are boy either! I love you so much either way:)!!
    Plus if your a girl your mommy and I will be BROKE bc there are SO many cute girl clothes/stuff:)!!!

    ReplyDelete