Friday, February 3, 2012

13 weeks

Dear little peach,

You certainly have not been making me feel too peachy this week. I don't think you got the memo, but once we hit 13 weeks we are supposed to be feeling A LOT better. I guess you have other plans.

On Monday we ate our usual bagel breakfast, got to work and then thew it up. Awesome.

Tuesday, we ate the same thing, as I was talking to my boss I tried to talk myself out of throwing up. So I opened an email and then ran to the bathroom. But you were not done with me. Gum in mouth, we threw up again and there was nothing but delicious mint-flavored bile that came up. On top of that I got a nose bleed, that was a high-point, let me tell you. So since I was convinced you were not done with me I had my dad pick me up and take me home. We could hardly eat for the rest of the day.

So on Wednesday I decided to resume taking my ginger pills since you really don't like bagels anymore! But we were fine and dandy. So I got a craving for a BLT. It sounded AMAZING! Let me tell you, I was quite impressed with myself that I was able to cook the bacon and NOT burn the house down (your dad is on another work trip.) So I sit down to enjoy the BLT I slaved over, and since we love tomatoes SO much we ate the other half for pure enjoyment, little did I know that was a HUGE mistake!

I get half way through my BLT and realize I would rather have water instead of white grape juice to drink. So I get up for like half a second and come back to find Elvis has eaten the rest of my BLT. He was just sitting there burping and licking his lips, if his paws were longer he probably would have rubbed his belly in enjoyment. And since we ate the tomatoes that was the end of our BLT. I seriously wanted to cry. But instead I decided to eat cookies and milk and call it a night.

You really have been a bit of a turd this week. I wake up nauseous because I'm so hungry and then after I eat I feel like I am going to be sick still. WTH kid? Let's just hope NEXT week, you get the memo.

As for this weekend, well its the Super bowl and I couldn't be more excited. Aside from not being able to drink I love to watch the commercials and EAT. So if you love me, please let me eat! Oh yea, you got presents this week too!

Puppy that looks like Acey from the Bingham's!

UCF gear from Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jimmy

Elvis licking his lips. Fatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment