Thursday, February 9, 2012

14 weeks

So I had an appointment today and since nobody would go with me, I had to go alone. They were able to find your heartbeat as soon as the doppler hit my stomach, which means you are growing! The doctor was happy that I haven't gained any weight and well, I really blame you for that. You make me crave everything and then when I eat it its a total let down and tastes gross!

This weekend is the weekend of the half marathon I was supposed to run, but since we found out about you I haven't been allowed to train. After visiting the Strong family in St. Pete for the half we are going to a charity benefit and the only downside is that I usually drink a lot there and this year I'll be chugging ice cold...water while everyone else gets to drink. I'm sure later on I will appreciate all of this :)

Love you oodles little lemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment