Monday, December 12, 2011

The Weekend

This weekend was interesting. I had two breakdowns, finished two crafting projects and saw my parents again!

Breakdown #1: I was sitting with Cody and he was trying to help me measure out my lines on my wood boards so I could write on them. He was being so sweet, but he wanted to show me how to do it and I just wanted him to do it. When he finally drew a line for me, I lost it. It wasn't what I wanted and I didn't want to do any math. I was a mess. So he realized he should just do the lines for me. He was really sweet, but damn these hormones!

Breakdown #2: I was getting ready to go to my bosses Christmas party and nothing fit. My pants are tight and I have tummy hanging over my jeans. I was uncomfortable in EVERYTHING! I tried spanx but I couldn't breathe. I finally lost it. Cody kept saying, you're not fat, you're pregnant. Yes I realize that, but NOBODY else knows I am pregnant, so they probably just think I'm getting fat! I stuck to a black shirt and called it a day.

On Friday night we had our best friends over and I had to pretend to drink again. Its SO hard to not tell my best friend, but I kept saying, my parents don't even know yet!

On Saturday night after my bosses party, which I pretended to drink at again, we had our other friends over and I had to pretend to drink for the second time that night! I just want the world to know, but not until AFTER our parents!

On Sunday we went to my parents house and had a great time! We took Christmas photos and ate some delish food (my mom is an AMAZING cook!).  I did find out that my craving for ranch dressing is over BIG TIME! I took a bite of salad and almost threw up on my plate. It tasted just like blue cheese (which I loathe!). My mom gave me a very weird look, but I tried to play it off.

I really think she is starting to think something is up, I have now been around her twice and haven't drank! This weekend will be the ultimate test, another football game with tailgating! I can't wait to tell them!

Cody and I decided today that we need to tell our bosses after Christmas. We have a lot of appointments coming up and my workload is piling over. My boss needs to start preparing for me going part-time, which is not ideal, but I know it will be the only way to keep working after the baby comes.

I CANNOT WAIT until Friday when we get to see the baby!!!!!!!!!!

5 weeks 6 days

5 weeks 6 days

6 weeks and SO bloated!

Crafting project I made for my mother-in-law for Christmas!

Christmas 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment