Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Holidays

I think this was one of the best Christmas' in a long time. Everyone is so excited for Baby Strong and their reactions were priceless!

We told my parents first and we had my dad open the present. He thought the book was just a sentimental gift and didn't understand the "please read to me August 10, 2012" reference. When he finally flip over the picture to reveal the sonogram picture he was in complete shock.

When we got to Cody's parents house on Friday night Cody's mom walked in and promptly said "Are you pregnant? Your boobs are huge and you're not drinking!" I kept thinking who the hell asks someone that? I guess the next morning Sheree was trying to listen and see if I was throwing up (I didn't) and Jay said, "well if they are pregnant don't you think they would tell us?" As we were on our way to breakfast (which I didn't want to eat because I knew the smells would make me sick) Paige showed up so we decided to open presents first. After all the presents were open I handed Sheree the box with the book in it. She knew immediately that we were pregnant. She's like, "I'm right! I was right! Am I right?" It was wonderful.

We told a few more family members and decided that's all we want to tell for now. We just want to make sure everything goes well and then we will share the news with everyone.

We got a lot of wonderful presents and Logan even got us some pacifiers and socks that say "baby's first Christmas and Santa's Little Helper."

It was a wonderful holiday and I am glad we got to see everyone. If only I could get this all-day sickness to pass!!!!!!!

The baby at 6w 5d

No comments:

Post a Comment