Thursday, December 8, 2011

Distraction

I am obsessed with being pregnant. I am on baby boards about 90 percent of the day and I can't help myself. I want to know what other women are going through. I am on the up and up for lingo and pregnancy terms, which is weird. I knew I would love being pregnant but this is getting out of control!

I have so many thoughts and concerns about this little apple seed that I just need other women to calm me down.

Currently I am 5w and 3d. I woke up so bloated this morning I didn't think my pants were going to button. I bought some belly bands off ebay, but I think when I start wearing them people will be like WTF? hopefully this cold front stays and I can wear big sweaters to cover them. I am eating so healthy I think my stomach is trying to stick it to me by giving me horrible gas! I eat a lot of snacks throughout the day and I am STILL hungry, all the time.

I am having a mental battle with myself about when to tell our parents. I know we want to do it on Christmas, but its my parent's year and we just don't know when to tell them. We know they are both going to be VERY excited but I just don't know how they would feel if one found out before the other. 

I had lunch with a friend today and it was so hard to not tell her about the baby. I know she would keep my secret but she can't know before my parents! Its funny, we actually talked about someone we know who is trying to conceive and inside my head I was screaming, "I'M PREGNANT!" but I decided to keep it to myself. We are going to tell family on Christmas and friends around Valentines Day.

In the news today there was ANOTHER shooting a VT. I am praying for the people over there and am really trying to give my thanks for all the amazing things happening in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment