Friday, March 30, 2012

19/20 weeks

Wow I've been so busy lately I didn't even realize how behind I was on this thing!

Let's see...last Friday we went to our official gender scan and got to see your little self again. I think the u/s tech was a little disappointed that we already knew what you were, but there was no way we could have waited that long! I had a frapacchino before the appointment and you were pretty hyper. I think I need to take it easy on the caffeine :)

They said everything looked perfect and that you are around 12 oz. We can tell from your profile view that you have your daddy's button nose. Which makes me pretty excited! I'm sure you will be a little Cody junior and I know he would be really happy too. You were also very happy to reconfirm with us that you are in fact a boy.

I'm still down two lbs, which is great and weird because I am hungry all the time. Now that we are over the morning sickness, we are insomniacs. I've been experiencing round ligament pains and restless legs so I'm basically a zombie when I go to work.

I think your favorite food so far is pizza, you seem to move quite a bit when I eat it, which makes me happy. You still haven't kicked hard enough for you dad to feel, but I'm sure you will soon. We got your crib mattress and changing pad the other day, but it was no simple task. I found a website with the top rated baby mattresses and I wanted to buy one off that list. Your poor dad, I dragged him to six different stores before we ended up back at the store we started at.

We are still waiting on your nursery furniture to arrive, but I have been busy making your crib mobile, which you better cherish for the rest of your life. Those animals are hand stitched sir!

It still seems like everyone I know is pregnant. A friend of mine, who would have bet money that you were a girl, just found out she is having a girl. And here I thought everyone was having boys! As of right now, you still don't have a middle name. So as you read this when you are all grown up, know that your middle name was a tough decision!

I am definitely nesting and am so ready to get your nursery together and register for things! I almost can't take it anymore and even though time seems to be flying by, nobody can really tell I'm pregnant yet, which has given me a complex. I went to the doctor the other day to have a wart removed and the lady was like you're not pregnant are you? I'm like yeah I'm 21 weeks. She was shocked.

Thanks for that lady.

That's all I have for now.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment