Thursday, April 5, 2012

21 Weeks

Well your crib finally came (yay!) and we spent the night putting it together, and by we I mean your dad assembled it and your Gams and I did what we could and pulled things out of boxes.

I made my first attempt at making your crib sheets and I failed horribly. They were too small. Luckily it was scrap fabric and not good fabric or else I would be really sad about it.

This weekend is a big weekend for me, it's my 25th birthday. You're probably thinking, man that's old. Wait until you turn 25, you'll realize how young it actually is. When I was little I always had a plan. I'll be married by 24 and be pregnant or have a baby by my 25th. So far so good.  I remember talking about this with you dad last year at my birthday at Bonefish. I told him my plans to get pregnant and my goals. I think he thought I was joking, obviously I wasn't.

We are going camping this weekend and by camping I mean in an air conditioned trailer with running water and a bathroom :) You'll come to enjoy those luxuries when your dad decides to take us tent camping! At least you can pee in the woods!

Everyone is going this weekend and a little piece inside me wishes I could have a delicious fruity drink by the pool, but not drinking is for a wonderful cause and from what I've discovered, virgin drinks are just as good!

You are starting to move around a lot more, I think you enjoy putting your arms and legs in awkward positions because you do it a lot and its pretty uncomfortable! I just wish your dad could feel you, I know he wants to so bad!

Until next week...love you oodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment