Thursday, March 15, 2012

18 weeks

Hello little mango! I don't have much to update this week, we haven't done anything too exciting. We did go to a wedding and dance pretty hard. I've decided you will learn the electric slide at a very young age so I can have a dance partner!

I've been feeling you more and more, but not kicks, just like a fish is swimming around in there. We get to see you again next week and we are going to act surprised when the DR tells us you are  boy :)

Things are getting under way for the nursery. Your father and I still have a lot of cleaning out to do in the bedroom, but we've started looking a cribs and getting more ideas for your nursery. I really hope its something I can pull off, otherwise I'll owe the Strong grandparents for their wasteful investment. I hope we get a crib this weekend so we can start making things. That's all I want to do. I don't want to work or cook, I just want to make things and get ready for your arrival.

Should be a quiet weekend, hopefully we can catch some rays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment