Thursday, May 31, 2012

30 weeks

I forgot to mention the last time I posted about your dad's baby brain. So we woke up really early to fly to Houston, thinking we were leaving out of Orlando. Well as we are sitting on the tram in the park n fly lot your dad says, "Let's check what gate we are at. Hmm.. F79? They don't have an F79. OMG we're idiots, get off the tram!!!!"

Needless to say we ended up driving all the way to Tampa and paid $150 to change our departure time. It was horrible at the time, but Lord it was SO funny!

Well I just got home from my 30 week appointment and it's confirmed you are head down with you little feet, I mean kickers, tucked under my ribs. You sure are getting big, you move ALL the time. Sometimes is sweet, sometimes its annoying, but mostly I enjoy every second.

We got a new bed, no more queen size bed for us. It's so wonderful, I even think you like it, you seem to let me sleep more through the night. You've been getting the hiccups a lot lately. At first I thought it was a muscle spasm and even made your dad feel them. But low and behold, its the hiccups. Nowadays, when you hiccup it moves my whole belly. It's sweet, but I'm sure I'll get tired of it soon.

You are now causing me to have heartburn. It's no fun and I really think we need to move past this, but I hear its probably going to last until you're born. I've been crafting here and there, it's getting harder now that you are so big. I made my own hospital gown last night -- I need to be stylish for all those pictures everyone will be taking :)

A lot of my friends are starting to have their babies because they are further along.  It makes me super jealous, but I know you still have some more baking to do. We just can't wait for you to get here. Your nursery is almost done, your dad just has a few more things to hang. As far as you're bedding goes, you should be good for a while. I just can't wait to see it all done, because that will mean we are closer to meeting you.

I just feel very blessed that you and I are both very healthy. I took my glucose test the other day and the drink, despite it being orange flavored, was delish! We passed with flying colors. As of today the Dr doesn't want me to gain anymore weight. So if you would please stop requesting things like 3 Musketeers and ice cream, that would be GREAT!

Well I think that's all the updates I have for now. We've been living a pretty boring life these days. All we do is talk about you and your future. We looked into college funds and we really hope you get your dad's brains. A scholarship would be GREAT! Otherwise we are going to groom you to be some sort of athlete that makes enough money to support us. HA! Just kidding, but who ever you want to be -- just make a lot of money doing it. Again, KIDDING!


No comments:

Post a Comment