Wednesday, January 4, 2012

8 weeks

Over the weekend I hit 8 weeks and it has been pretty easy so far. We went camping in Arcadia with Cody's parents to celebrate the New Year. It was a lot of fun and instead of champagne I had sparking grape juice.

Cody's parents are so excited to be grandparents, his mom is already buying diapers and preparing for after the baby is born. On Monday Cody took me to the mall to buy fat pants and a new bra. Guess he got tired of me crying every time I got dressed. My new bra is a cup and a half size larger, it was the biggest bra they had in the store. I was in disbelief but I am SO much more comfortable. We also bought me fat pants because I am NOT wearing maternity jeans....yet. They are really comfortable and I'm glad we got them.

I had my second spout of morning sickness on Tuesday. My sinuses were clogged so I tried to clear them in the shower and the result was me getting sick in the shower. It was awful and I never want to experience that again! Then this morning Acey threw up and I had to talk myself out of throwing up next to him. It was not fun, but I overcame it.

Last night I had a league meeting and I met up with a girlfriends for drinking, like we do every month...I forgot I couldn't drink. At first I made up an excuse about being sick and not drinking, but then I decided she would totally catch on so I got a virgin bloody mary. I told the waitress to not say it was a virgin and she's like are you hiding something? LOL!

Its been smooth sailing so far, I just CANNOT wait to tell people! A girl I know just found out she is pregnant, but she is only four weeks and telling everyone. I think I'm just jealous that she is telling people and I am not. I really hope my friends aren't mad because I waited so long to tell them, but its something we decided on a long time ago. We just don't want to jinx anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment